Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dealer Financing With Bad Credit

You're wondering if there is a dealership that will approve you with your credit score. You've got credit problems and it's getting really frustrating trying to get approved. The vehicle that you really want you're told, isn't going to be an option because you've got bad credit. You wish you knew what you could do and even if it's possible to get approved for dealer financing with bad credit.


I'm not psychic. I just know what it feels like to be in your shoes. I've been there and I've got bad news.


I found myself in a position of having bad credit. With years of experience in the car business, I knew that dealer financing wasn't my best option. Buy here pay here car lots charge outrageous amounts of money for cars, interest rates and down payments. I knew this wasn't even something that I would consider.


I have worked in secondary lending, or what most people call bad credit finance. I know the in's and out's of it. This helped me to know a way around dealer financing that helped me to easily get approved.


You see, it's easier to get approved for financing if you do not go through a car dealership. You can get approved through a special finance company that specializes in working with people just like you and I. They base your payments on your monthly income, so you don't get in over your head. These companies on the internet have a database of lenders. As different lenders have different lending standards, you'll find a lender that will work with you very quickly when you look online.

No comments:

Post a Comment